*You are worth taking the time to take care of yourself and do the things that make you feel alive. It isn’t selfish. We can’t help others if we aren’t taking care of ourselves too.
*Running outside in the shade in the upper 60’s is the best life for me!
*But what’s better than the 60’s? THE 50’s! Celebrated with a post-run smoothie after my final run of the week. Gorgeous Saturday morning, caught the sunrise and a fabulously cool head wind. Still got some work to do, but it’s getting there.
*Peach Banana Smoothie:
- 1 very ripe peach, cut into quarters, seed removed
- 1 ripe banana, peel removed
- 1 small container whatever flavor yogurt – I like to use low or no sugar
- Some ice
- 1 shot of milk
- Some water, to your desired consistency
- Whirl above ingredients in a blender until smooth (makes at least 2 smoothies)
*Today’s running friends – every duck in the state of Texas!
Hope you all have an incredible weekend!